Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New PC or PS3?
(10-07-2009, 05:08 PM)Xover link Wrote: lol say it to you self PS2 isnt bad bish :D
...... 7(8)7
(10-07-2009, 05:28 PM)Strika link Wrote: ...... 7(8)7
??? PS2 isnt so bad to say that its bad lols........ its aint tetris
do u know what bad ass means?
(10-07-2009, 04:41 PM)Hitman link Wrote: That  HD doesnt "feel the same" on a small monitor, even if it has 1080p :)

HD on a 22inch monitor with 1080p still barely looks better then normal dvd quality,  HD really shows it's quality on  38inch and higher displays, IMO

I was playing on 'DVD quality' for 1 year and then bought a 22" 1080p monitor and the quality difference is awesome. 1080p only looks better on a 38" TV because the LCD panel quality is 10x as good since you do pay a lot more for them. The thing is that most users won't notice or care about the quality difference from a 1080p monitor to a 1080p TV. Most people watch TV shows on youtube and don't complain about the quality :P
(10-07-2009, 08:25 PM)Strika link Wrote: do u know what bad ass means?
lol i sayd bad ass? or ur blind xD
your a complete noob -.- stop sleeping in english lessons. you quoted the guy that said bad ass, then you said ps2 isnt bad bla bla, bad ass doesnt mean its bad, it means its good -.- i hope u feel stupid now, you should. you didnt make any sense at all in your posts previously
(10-08-2009, 08:09 PM)Strika link Wrote: your a complete noob -.- stop sleeping in english lessons. you quoted the guy that said bad ass, then you said ps2 isnt bad bla bla, bad ass doesnt mean its bad, it means its good -.- i hope u feel stupid now, you should. you didnt make any sense at all in your posts previously
Eh if i live in Latvia doesnt means that i must speak english like i live in England or USA..
I can test ur Russian  what i think is shit ppf ^^ russian language will pwn u as u pwn me with eng :D
Cuz Lithunia/Russian (should be) Estonia/Russian  Russia/Russian  Latvia/Russian so ....... hehe
(Teach Russian language)

SWE with UK and others allso has russian words :< in their language
pidar nahuj. im interested in learning russian but no one is teaching me so i only know few words ;)
(10-08-2009, 08:51 PM)Strika link Wrote: pidar nahuj. im interested in learning russian but no one is teaching me so i only know few words ;)
I know Russian, I could teach you a few words.
Pizda, anyone?