Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New PC or PS3?
Don't worry about the money or the graphics right now......what you should be thinking about is if you like console gaming or PC gaming.
Pc, you can always upgrade, and games can be free, if you are willing to risk being caught by Bay Tsp.

Plus, there is alot more you can do with a PC than PS3, but you would have to pay for Internet, which I am sure you already do...
ye PC is the best and fuck the rest Games (Tetris protected by Xover eny bad talks about tetris will be destroyed or typed will be killed)
(10-03-2009, 05:46 AM)tumitama link Wrote: Pc, you can always upgrade, and games can be free, if you are willing to risk being caught by Bay Tsp.

Plus, there is alot more you can do with a PC than PS3, but you would have to pay for Internet, which I am sure you already do...

Unless hes doing anything that requires a better computer, the 'alot more' he can already do.

And the fact that you can download games for free evens out the fact that a PC costs more.
I rather PC, you can upgrade. Is not like the PS3 that you cannot upgrade :X
(10-03-2009, 09:45 PM)GothicDolls link Wrote: Is not like the PS3 that you cannot upgrade :X
Yes you can.
(10-03-2009, 10:12 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Yes you can.

Can you? _O-
You can change the HDD, and you can buy a bigger size (100GB), but the PS3 needs its own size. Which the HDD is 2.5" instead of 3.5". May not be much but it still counts as upgradeable.
(10-04-2009, 03:25 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: You can change the HDD, and you can buy a bigger but, but the PS3 needs its own size. Which the HDD is 2.5" instead of 3.5". May not be much but it still counts as upgradeable.

LoL nah to spear more money on PS 3 if PC n0n need much money to download or some shit
(10-03-2009, 09:45 PM)GothicDolls link Wrote: I rather PC, you can upgrade. Is not like the PS3 that you cannot upgrade :X

With discussions about expensive products, can you please fully read the opening post. With the computer hes planning to buy, he obviously does not care about graphics and just wants to know about PC gaming vs console gaming and nothing more.