Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Free Crash Money
After all the crashes of yesterday and today, we have decided that you will get an amount of money back.
We know that it sucked the last two days, we didn't like it either.

Also, we know that some of you lost millions, and some only a few thousand dollars.
So some players would be lucky with this refund.

How can we check who lost money and who didn't?
We can't. We'll, we can, but it will take much time to check each player who logged in during a crash. So we won't do that.

Everyone who wants a refund of 10 million dollars on their bank account, state your name in this topic.
If you want to play it fair, don't reply in this topic if you didn't loose (much) money.
After that, we give you the money back (Ingame or directly adding it into your bank account)
We (The Management) will do this, not the admins or mods. So please don't bother them about this, we want to keep this clear for us.

You have to request this refund before Sunday 5th of August, 12pm. (GMT+1)
This means, you have about 24 hours to request the money.

Edit: FYI: We start refunding after this period is over, so just wait :)
Edit2: Please post also your ingame nickname, because not every player use their forum nick as ingame name!

Signed,
The LVP Management
Lost about ~ 1 million.

:'(

This refund is a good initiative, great :> !

Edit: some extra cash as 'damage compensation' would be nice ;)
In the last days i have lost over 20million! ;(
I dont saying that i want evrything back, but pls give me some doe back. :'(

Game name : Bandit
my ingame name is rossyboy10
Me and Bandit have lost lots of cash.. its even more then 20million each ;(
Pls give me some cash back.

This refund is a good initiative, great :9~

LOCK HERE

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]AND IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF LVP COULD START THE INTEREST IN THE PRO BANK AGAIN AS IT WAS BEFORE IN 0.1, SO THE CASH IS GROWING ALL THE TIME.  /Rundvikarn and Bandit

[move]MVH:Rundvikarn[/move]  :)

Ingame Name:Rundvikarn
Ingame Name: [SiN]Grove

(Lost about 14 mil :()
I've lost quite a bit in the last few days due to crashes.

Game name: parry
Hi guys,

Good thing :). I lost about 4 or 5 million. So I would be happy if I get that amount of money back, if possible.
Thanks.
In-game name: Xanland

Regards,
Xanland.
I lost a bit more than 10 mill, I had about 27 and started buying properties one game and when it crashed I lost it ALLLL. Now I'm left with 50k and in debt. I would like the full $10 mill :) Thanks for this great effort.
Doc_Holiday
Wyatt_Earp
BigOwl
Rainedrop

We all lost varying amounts.  I'm not sure how much for each but it was sizeable in my case.  Any amount you choose is fine with me, and thank you for your thoughtful consideration.