Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Free Crash Money
Forgot to include my in-game name, I thought it was the same as the forum name. It's StealthPyros in game. I'm requesting the full $10 million as I had $27 million and it started depleting real quickly as the server crashed several times.
I have lost like 10 maybe 11 million, but i really dont mind, only give me it back if you have spare time :)
Well, After I lost around 22million, I decided to protest against buying guns, and props  _O-

In Game Name: BoogerJay

Amount of cash lost: 22 million

I will accept the cash anyone and admin is ready to send me some. I can wait  :+

Thank you,

BoogerJay
hi
it's great to hear that!
tnx
name: bryant1410
:w
Me & Rhydah have lost a few millions too these past few crashes but its ok...  :)

But if u guys insist on giving us our money back, we would be glad to accept it! LOL  :*)

In-Game Name: []V[]osteeL
                      Rhydah

Thanks!  ;)

[]V[]osteeL
I'll lost like 1~2 mills.
But, I get timeouts every 30 mins, so there is no way i can make some money with properties and stuff.
The thing is I get timeouts only on LVP. I like the crash script on Littlewhiteys, it would be cool to keep your stuff only for 5~10 minutes.
I think many of you will agree with me.

Regards
hi all
YESTERDAY  i lost 5 millions in port 7777  and 5 millions in port 7778
TODAY        i lost 5 millions in port 7777

my pseudo in game it's Demoiselle[FR]

thanks for this brilliant idee

THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF !!

Management :Peter Badeend Nakebod Rico[NL] Chillosophy Martijnc Vinpower Fireburn[LTS] Deaken TheHolyCow

Admins : Dominator RonaldLokers FiXeR slein ScarTissue[NL] [GoT]Cooolkast H@wker [WC]Pugwipe Rippance  Nappa BiG_T[NL] BakuraRyou damospiderman __Katie__ Jorijn MrBondt jerico TriggeR JUTD Kecin Dennis GoT]DirectX Ronald_McDonald Ahtykk deguz

Mods : Patriot Boeingkillerr Buhu iFox Gaitman Banballa Deguz tBKwtWS

Cya all in game

Demoiselle[FR]
Hi i have lost a few million in the past few days and even last week i must have lost about 20 mill. Not sure if im too late and really i dont mind as it makes me want to play more to get my money back :D But if im not too late then it would be great too :D. Oh im CABBAGES :)
Hi I also lost a few million.  I do admit I wanted to whine to admin but I didn't and I guess I got lucky stumbling on this thread, so i'd love to get some my cash back.  Thanks for the kind offer that you guys didnt' ahve to do.

In game name:  Punisha187
I lost 3 mil
[/quote]