Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fifa 2010
This is why i dont play sports game much, just a 60 dollar waste. Look at Madden franchises, same shit different year. "They improved graphics" blah this blah that. All they do is add 1 or 2 features which they could of come up with, 2 more moves and 5 more characters, which they can make and sell them each on PSN or xbox live.
(09-26-2009, 03:14 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: Anyone got it?Cus I have it

(09-26-2009, 04:38 PM)shoru link Wrote: Let me tell you something:
I have it, and its soooooooooooo coool.
:> :> :>

I also have it.  :+

I'm playing FIFA since 2004 and I've never been impressed by any of them.
(09-27-2009, 01:07 AM)Munch link Wrote: I haven't been able to find any info that it's out yet either. It's a bit early isn't it? Usually comes out around November.

From what I've read, when it comes to features there haven't been a lot of changes, but there have been a lot of improvements. And good ones too!
It comes out the 1st october in Europe and the 13th in USA
Liljon i have it ;) do you play online?
(09-27-2009, 11:04 AM)azerty link Wrote: It comes out the 1st october in Europe and the 13th in USA

*Late reply*

That's good, Americans seem to get games before us :( I remember when I was a kid, reading a Gamecube magazine, and it said some game is coming out, made in Japan, but the Americans get it before the Japs!

But I don't have consoles and there's no news of a PC release, so ohwell doesn't matter.
Yeah I got it on Launch, love it.
I love PES though too, I always get both.
Got fifa10 on ps3 if sommeon wanna play add me on psn : Zapperkid
yay...another annual version of a game where dribbling retards run round kicking a rock...
(10-25-2009, 10:34 PM)Jordi link Wrote: yay...another annual version of a game where dribbling retards run round kicking a rock...

Yeah it's much better to go on a game forum being negative about every single thing there is, right?
(10-25-2009, 10:34 PM)Jordi link Wrote: yay...another annual version of a game where dribbling retards run round kicking a rock...
Yeah shooting virtual persons on your pc makes more sence

Its both pointless, but fun