Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mouse stops working
Hello all,

I have a problem with playing SA-MP in the LVP server. After playing for some time, just buying props, shooting and cruising around my mouse stops working. Sometimes it goes back to work after pressing esc en then return, but sometimes the game crashes. Is there any other way to get the mouse to work or to keep it working?

Cheers
I've experienced the same. I must be caused by Vista, which eventually will be fixed with the release of SA-MP v0.3.
I have vista and i don't have this problem, maybe is a bug dunno  :?
(10-14-2009, 12:11 AM)GothicDolls link Wrote: I have vista and i don't have this problem yet

better
I also have this problem even on 0.3. I crashed 3 times on 0.3. All in pause menu.
1st crash was just a sinle pause where I wanted to look on the map. Mouse wasn't responding and bam, crash.  Same for the 2nd, The 3rd I came from minimized mode back in the game pause menu and crashed also.
I haven't experienced any crash outside the pause menu on 0.3 so far.
I have this problem too sometimes, dammit .. I thought was my mouse .. lmfao, there is me - beating the holy crap out of my poor mouse. :<

I'm on XP Pro SP3 btw, so this problem isn't just a Vista issue. :>
Yea I've had the same problem but not lately. As for the crashes, perhaps you have too many programs running at the same time and while you pause it messes up. I know that's happened to me a few times while listening to Limewire and getting on the net while playing LVP.
I don't have this problem because i don't have limewire ^ i got virus last time using that program  :X
It wasn't really Limewire that caused the crash, more of that fact that I had a bunch of things running at the same time, making my computer slow and causing serious lag. Did the same thing when I was listening to iTunes too.
iTunes eats CPU like I drink coffee. :X

Apple useless.