Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] Dual 9mm's as Spawn Weapons
Okay, I know that first off, many of you will think this is a horrible idea. But you! Stop right there! Let me explain to you how awesome 9mm dualies are.
For one thing, they fire fast. It seems almost fully automatic. They also do quite some damage when they hit a target. Even better, they hold 30 rounds total. I've talked to numerous people in the server about this; they all said it would be awesome to have the 9mm pistols as spawn weapons.

Quote:Imo, that would PWN!

Now, you may think this could be hard to implement. Nope! Simple as pie; just add in the 9mm pistol to the list. Since all weapons automatically assume Hitman skill, the 9mm pistol will be grouped into two, like Sawn-offs or Tec-9's. Another trick is that, like with the sawnies and uzi's, you CAN shoot while running. I strongly hope you consider this idea, because I know me, as well as others, would LOVE to see this in the future.
Great idea. Dual 9mm's are great weapons. And, not sure on this one though, I think you can run with them while shooting. I should learn to read. If you spawn with nothing but a desert eagle you're just asking the whole server if they pretty please will pwn you all day long. Dual 9mm's are worse than the tec9/micro SMG or sawnoffs, but they will give you a slightly better chance of survival. I like it :)

I don't see any con's to implement them.
So I suggest to implement them in a next release, unless Badeend has some con's, like desync or something.
Well, when we were running the LVDM server the other day, it seemed that the dual 9mms had greater sync than other weapons, so it was easy to kill people with them.
Too powerful?
Nono, just the sync = good.

They'll be fun. :)
yeah, good idea actually. New players should have more fun with those then with the dumb deagle, especially bc u cant run-while-shoot(whatever) with it, making u an easy target.
9mm's are really nice weapons they would be better for new players because they dont have money for good weapons like sawn-off or uzi/tec9. The desert eagle can only be shot when standing still..when you stand still you can get hit really easly..so when you replace desert eagle for a 9mm the fight would be a bit more fair and people actually get a chance of killing some1
9mm's as spawnweapons = great idea.
it's true that the deagle causes much more damage but like fry said you can run while aiming/shooting..

it would help all those new players who don't have money to buy spawnweapns :p
I cudn't agree more, i feel really sympathetic for new players who just started out and theyre like really desperatly trying to kill with a deagle, i mean it is possible, watch the video where haze kicks my ass eith a deagle :/

But yer, good idea fry :D