Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

One Mah maps
I played it and it's simply awesome. Nice job Bessensap
(09-25-2009, 10:52 PM)taxiDominator link Wrote: You didnt use extra mapping tools? Then its going to be extremely rough to ride, and yes, i know what i am talking about, i played mta:race for ages. Just use my advice, and use them, they make it smooth, and they create less bugs then when ur doing it on your own. Besides that, the idea of the map is looking good!  :)
well, u must of played with nubmappers, because this one's smooth...
If u use tools it's not a challenge and not even fun to make :/

(09-25-2009, 10:16 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: Nice! What's the object count?

209 or 241 dont remember, but i made a little stuntpark around it so the tube only is like or 170 or 211.

(09-25-2009, 09:09 PM)BRKHN link Wrote: its awesome,good job.
Thx
(09-26-2009, 07:30 AM)Matthias link Wrote: I played it and it's simply awesome. Nice job Bessensap
Thx
(09-25-2009, 08:57 PM)Bessensap link Wrote: it runs sometimes in Lithirms Testing server, if u see me and lith online together (or lith only) just ask him if its running, or ask him if he'll put it in.
Just send a PM to me at IRC, and if I'm there, I can make it online pretty fast :)[/offtopic]

I like the tube, it's fun as hell, even if you though you fail, and crash, it's fun :D
It's just awesome :>
If you say this is smooth, then how come on the pictures, your car goes in with health on green. Then on the pic with it inside, your health is red? :/
(09-26-2009, 10:33 AM)Darius link Wrote: If you say this is smooth, then how come on the pictures, your car goes in with health on green. Then on the pic with it inside, your health is red? :/
no stunt is that smooth that u can't get damaged
(09-26-2009, 09:19 AM)Bessensap link Wrote: well, u must of played with nubmappers, because this one's smooth...
If u use tools it's not a challenge and not even fun to make :/
Haha i have more experience then u in mta:race so dont say that. And eh, if you got it smooth, it wont be damaged that mutch
(09-26-2009, 11:09 PM)taxiDominator link Wrote: Haha i have more experience then u in mta:race so dont say that. And eh, if you got it smooth, it wont be damaged that mutch

Feel free to post some maps you made :P
yeah, then we'll see wh u call smooth  :Y)
Lost them when i got a new pc, im terribly sorry  O+
Bessep u can send pics to admins so they can make this one
/map 6 cuz its awesome +10  :)