Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[s] Evidence gatherers?
Like Tris said, certain times of day are an absolute nightmare.  I often come on in the morning (UK time), before I start working  ;).  Sometimes, it's just not worth playing.  Fortunately, Harry was about this morning to deal with that banana dude.

I have no idea how admins/mods are chosen, probably some kind of black magic.  A good player isn't necessarily a good admin.  Likewise a bad player isn't necessarily a bad admin.  Anyway, would it possible to recruit demi-admins?  People who have the ability to monitor/follow suspected cheaters and gather evidence for the admins to deal with at a later time.  Obviously, evidence gatherers need to be trusted.

Just a thought.
I like that.

A certain group of people which are able to watch people when there are no mods/admins online.
If you then record it, with a good enough quality to see that it is indeed LVP and that we can see the name, they will be banned.
*bump*

I want more management opinions on this.
I'd LOVE to see something like this implemented.  Again, this morning, cheaters were spotted and there was nothing us other players could do about it.
Come on -_-