Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

BoogerJay's Rules/Help Guide for the LVP Server
Maybe a bit late but I got 2 sugestions for you:

1. Make it in a word doc. so players can print it (the only way that i know to upload word docs. on the forum is rapid, but that's only for 90 days :(

2. There is a /taxi list that works for a while (guess since I play on LVP) and i don't think that lot of people know the other /taxi locations, so here are they (if there is a location missing plz add it):
/newtaxi Fort carson
/newtaxi las barrancas
/newtaxi el que brados
/newtaxi las payasadas
/newtaxi bayside
/newtaxi palomino
/newtaxi hampton barns
/newtaxi bleuberry
/newtaxi dillimore
/newtaxi leafy hollow
/newtaxi angel pine
/newtaxi downtown los santos
/newtaxi base

/newtaxi easter bay airport
/newtaxi san fiero airport
/newtaxi las santos airport
(10-17-2007, 05:33 PM)zeeuwse_boer link Wrote: Maybe a bit late but I got 2 sugestions for you:

1. Make it in a word doc. so players can print it (the only way that i know to upload word docs. on the forum is rapid, but that's only for 90 days :(

2. There is a /taxi list that works for a while (guess since I play on LVP) and i don't think that lot of people know the other /taxi locations, so here are they (if there is a location missing plz add it):
/newtaxi Fort carson
/newtaxi las barrancas
/newtaxi el que brados
/newtaxi las payasadas
/newtaxi bayside
/newtaxi palomino
/newtaxi hampton barns
/newtaxi bleuberry
/newtaxi dillimore
/newtaxi leafy hollow
/newtaxi angel pine
/newtaxi downtown los santos
/newtaxi base

/newtaxi easter bay airport
/newtaxi san fiero airport
/newtaxi las santos airport
I never knew any of them :O
I remember /newtaxi KACC or K.A.C.C.

>:)
(10-18-2007, 07:09 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: I never knew any of them :O

Me also rofl :)
theHolyCow has made a post about his /newtaxi command.
It's very old though, so for the ones who don't really know how to search, here it is!

Quote:/newtaxi
Recently LVP has got a new taxi command: /newtaxi
This command does not take numbers, it takes name. E.g. /newtaxi ship will take you to the ship, /newtaxi airstrip takes you to the airstrip and /newtaxi airport asks you which airport you meant. The benefit of this approach is that it is to add lots and lots of locations. As of tonight /newtaxi has additional locations over the /taxi command.

What do I want from you?
Please post here all locations you want to be supported by /newtaxi. Please give a clear description of where the location is, possibly a screen of the map. Your input will greatly enhance this command.

What locations are currently supported by /newtaxi?
Towns:

* Fort Carson
    * Las Barrancas
    * El Quebrados
    * Las Payasadas
    * Bayside
    * Palomino Creek
    * Hampton Barns
    * Blueberry
    * Dillimore
    * Leafy Hollow
    * Angel Pine
    * Downtown Los Santos1

Airports:

* Easter Bay Airport2
    * San Fierro Airport2
    * Los Santos Airport
    * Airstrip
    * Las Venturas Airport

Other:

* Pirate Ship
    * Police Station
    * Mount Chilliad
    * Ammunition
    * Ammunition 2
    * Area 69
    * Los Santos Basejumping1
    * KACC Military Fuels

(10-17-2007, 05:33 PM)zeeuwse_boer link Wrote: 2. There is a /taxi list that works for a while (guess since I play on LVP) and i don't think that lot of people know the other /taxi locations, so here are they (if there is a location missing plz add it):

Pirate Ship, Police Station, Las Venturas Airport, Mount Chilliad, Ammunition, Ammunition2, Area 69, Airstrip, Fort Carson, Las Barrancas, El Quebrados, Las Payasadas, Bayside, Palomino Creek, Hampton Barns, Blueberry, Dillimore, Leafy Hollow, Los Santos Airport, KACC Military Fuels, Angel Pine, Easter Bay Airport, San Fierro Airport, Downtown Los Santos, Los Santos Basejumping

-edit-
Great timing Spaik :+
Updated.
Hey, I was wanting to know how to put my Gang name in my profile.  Also, is there a way to have you already in your gang when you log on?  thnx
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=422.0

Post there and request it or PM Nakebod here :) (or any other management).
Nice guide, BJ  :+ (Sorry its so late)