Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

big problem
Here is the big problem: you are tripping about 400k. i get taxed 1-2M and i don't even sweat it. you need to be aggressive about making money and keep making money. another pointer, never load up on a bunch of weapons all at once. just get enough to do your business--don't plan for a world war. don't freak out about every little dollar you lose, that is part of the game. last night i withdrew 2M and then killed myself just by crashing my own car into a wall and not getting out in time. live and learn. also, keep in mind that your connection to the server is not guaranteed and can fail at anytime. keep your money in a bank whenever possible, and don't expect your properties, weapons, cars, or cash you had on hand to carry over every time you reconnect/relogin. the only thing that is guaranteed to be saved everytime (when you are registered) is your bank money and your gamplay statistics. enjoy the killings.

-Nathan
Coulsnt agree more, although i did get taxed 30 mill a few days ago :( . . .
(08-12-2007, 01:25 PM)Martijnc link Wrote: That was because weapons didn' t get reset properly when somebody left.

We NEVER saved weapons, we didn' t even try to do so.

yea, i remember that bug when i started in LVP. It was awesome getting tons of weapons for free :)
This post actually should be in the CSI category and will probably get locked.
After you're around long enough money isn't as much an issue.  Concentrate on getting some small properties first and hang around the boat a lot.  Once you get a Pro Account started things get much easier as you can /bank and /withdraw on the run.

Get one good weapon to compliment the Desert Eagle at first, and make it a point to not die...that way you're not throwing a lot of money away on disconnects.

Personally I drop a million bucks, each time I log in, on spawn weapons and that can get zapped away by a small graphics glitch windows decides needs reporting...but because I've insulated my bank enough it doesn't hurt..more of an inconvenience.
Hi heh... ill buy weapons for 450k but i use them so if u wanna pay less buy so much that u think u gonna need ounder the (hours) u playing maybe 150k on sawns and 150k on tecs :) i dunno but that helps u to save money:)
I have big problem ples hellp me naw - today.
My problem is thet i can not PIMP MY CARS, when i want to pimp it i am allways disconected!
pleas hellp me fiks this now.

Thanke you !
(08-24-2007, 12:27 PM)Zvonimir link Wrote: I have big problem ples hellp me naw - today.
My problem is thet i can not PIMP MY CARS, when i want to pimp it i am allways disconected!
pleas hellp me fiks this now.

Thanke you !

That's an SA-MP bug. We can't help you much with it.