Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Garry's Mod!
year or 2 ago when gmod 10 or 11 first came out
gmod was free until version 9.04C, then with the new version 10 it started to cost 10$.

somehow today its still a lot more popular then back in the day, lol (maybe because its bundled in special CSS / TF2 packs on steam)
(10-11-2009, 05:14 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: Sounds like it's filled with retards even more so than SA:MP.
SA-MP will always hold that title. You do get the odd idiot that messes with your stuff or kills you when you wanna build. But it certainly doesn't have as many as SA-MP imo.. no offense to anyone. Just the way it is. :X
Lawl. Might give it a blast at some point. :+
its really fun, specially playing with your friends xD also you should buy the game to have a better gameply.
Uhhh, where do you get it? I can't download it because my internet is fail. -.-
Steam. :+
YOU FAIL TWI!!1111 :'(

(10-11-2009, 08:07 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: Uhhh, where do you get it? I can't download it because my internet is fail. -.-
eh, whats the problem with a steam download? if your connection gets fucked, the download doesnt. the good thing at steam downloads is, that whenever you want to download you can. For example, you can download a bit today, a bit tomorrow, the rest in a week, whenever you want.

if you stop/pause the download, it just starts downloading from where it stopped when your connection is stable again :D
Lol really?! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ... I'll give it a go!

[me=Jerome®]runs to Steam[/me]