Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(09-05-2009, 08:06 PM)shoru link Wrote: @ 8ball Jerome and Weeyin: That isnt my best, i just wasted my time with that video. Why the fuck dont you post one to show your tricks, or gtfo haters.

Shame you didn't tell that to me, but tell me when you wanna 1on1 b-ball, I'll kick your ass anytime anywhere ;).
(09-07-2009, 03:24 AM)Shark link Wrote: Shame you didn't tell that to me, but tell me when you wanna 1on1 b-ball, I'll kick your ass anytime anywhere ;).

This is football Shark ...  :+
So? You challenging me? Come to Portugal and we'll set it up.
(09-07-2009, 03:24 AM)Shark link Wrote: Shame you didn't tell that to me, but tell me when you wanna 1on1 b-ball, I'll kick your ass anytime anywhere ;).
b-ball? bitch pls im the next kobe bryant :P
(09-07-2009, 02:22 PM)Shark link Wrote: So? You challenging me? Come to Portugal and we'll set it up.

Lmao xD I can't play football/basketball or anything to do with balls .. I concentrated on more action filled sports in my younger daze  >:)
Yeah, I guess hard-ramming cock on your ass is considered an "action filled sport"
Am I the only one who's noticed it should be 'trick(s) movie', rather than 'movie trick'?
(09-07-2009, 04:25 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: Lmao xD I can't play football/basketball or anything to do with balls .. I concentrated on more action filled sports in my younger daze  >:)
Impressed that in a forum full of immature little boys I'm the first one to point out this inuendo.
(09-07-2009, 04:59 PM)Ben link Wrote: Impressed that in a forum full of immature little boys I'm the first one to point out this inuendo.
Hahaha, i noticed it but i didn't wanna say anything about it, guess you did it for me :P.

Anyways: DO YOU HAVE A DOLLAR, DO YOU HAVE A DOLLAR FOR ME?
Lisa Mitchell!
@ Holden - If I'd get one dollar for every stupid kangaroo in here, I'd have one dollar.

dont feel offended, that quote is from SpongeBob!