Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Welcome
Welcome to the Las Venturas Playground (2.91) Beta team! We have decided to stop using the entire crew as testers, and invite just a few active people, that we think will be able to help us out, and you're one of them.

Things are going to be organised a little differently this time around. We're currently in the process of searching for a head beta tester, who will organise beta tests within the team to save developers a job. Every Sunday there will be a new Alpha Build uploaded to the test server which will contain some new features and fixes, which can be viewed at the changelog. Throughout the week you are required to test the new changes and give feedback on these forums. The head tester will organise dates and times for people to meet up, so things can be tested more excessively. You are all expected to go ingame at least once everyday and test things. Developers may sometimes require people to come ingame for a quick test so please make sure you remain active on the IRC channel.

Here's a list of beta testers that are in the team at this moment.

On behalf of the developers,
Wesley Lancel
Heyyo
I feel left out. :'(

[me=Jerome®]runs away[/me]
Added you :)
<3 :D
(10-18-2009, 07:25 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: I feel left out. :'(
[me=Joe]runs away[/me]
DIE JOE!!1111111

[me=Jerome®]chases with machete[/me]
Welcome to Phyc0 & Hitman!
Hi. :+

Thanks
If anyone wants, you can get the Beta tester rank as primary instead of whatever you have now.