Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Property Beneffit
Hey, the other day i bought the hospital and i thought of a great bennefit that it could have; you could earn the guy's money everytime he dies. If i am not clear, for example, I buy the hospital and Joe has $10 million and dies, those 10 millllion i earn them. Of course, the hospital will be way more expensive and you won't earn money per minute. You will get for every kill or something like that. I hope you like it.

MAÑANA ROSARIO, VAMOS CARAJO!
I think that's way way too much to earn. Maybe a very small percentage, but definitely not everything.
What do you guys think about it?
(08-30-2009, 11:33 PM)Ben link Wrote:Hi Richard,

Me againwith some input for another idea

this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=21369.0;topicseen

The poster is asking that the money from someone who dies should be transferred to him, how about for every person that dies, the person who owns the hospital property earns say, $100?

[rant] I HAVE TO SEND YOU PM'S FOR ALL MY IDEAS, IT'S FRUSTRATING. GIVEM ME GOD MODE :( [/rant]

(08-31-2009, 11:50 AM)Richard link Wrote:As I said there, maybe a small percentage. Like 1% or so, maybe 0.5. Because if someone has 10 mill and dies for some reason, he'd get 100k just like that. Things like the taxi is the entire thing, but there's a max on it, which I'm missing here. But maybe a set amount for each death would be good.

PM from Ben to me and my reply^
Ok, let me know when you guys finish with the thing
I think 1% is way to small. I think it would be great like 5 percent or more and you don't get a payment per minute or you get payed per minute and the percent is 1.