Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Requesting a gamemode.
Hello, I'd like to request a Swimming Contest gamemode, like in the Olympic Games.
[Image: UPLOAD_P1008olympics%20swimming2.jpg]
[Image: 000802ab4a630907811e04.jpg]
It should involve the starting positions, the pool(with water in it and the red lines which divide the players' corridors). Make it as much as resembling to the real Olympics pool. The crowds can be taken from the Baseball Stadium in LV, you'll only need to edit the color to blue and white(as in the picture). Also, no need for the country flags, only the numbers please.
I don't see anyone here doing that, I suggest you go to the SA:MP forums & post in the script request thread in Scripting Discussion.
I can make it for you when I get back from holiday ( 2nd September ).

The only problem is that you can't change color of the baseball stadium, also I can't add the numbers onto the floor unless there are objects for each and every one of them numbers, but instead I could make info markers telling you the number.

Lastly, I like the idea of this gamemode/minigame but I don't really see any competition in this seeing as there are only 2 speeds whilst in water which is tapping the space bar and just slowly swimming forward, so what i'm trying to say is that the game will draw every time unless someone fucks up by either not tapping the spacebar or not swimming in a straight line.