Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP Public Beta #2 - Screenshots & Discussion
best thing on 0.3 is definitely  VISTA BUGS ARE FINALLY FIXED. Atleast thats what they say.

Finally vista (x64) users can press ESC , open map, minimize/maximize and alt-tab without a crash! YEEHAA!

Other stuff like bots, more vehicles etc are nice but dont really matter for me
that happens to me with my 32bit version of vista atm :(
(08-16-2009, 11:32 AM)Hitman link Wrote: best thing on 0.3 is definitely  VISTA BUGS ARE FINALLY FIXED. Atleast thats what they say.

Finally vista (x64) users can press ESC , open map, minimize/maximize and alt-tab without a crash! YEEHAA!

Other stuff like bots, more vehicles etc are nice but dont really matter for me

Erm? I can do all that now.

And yes im using 64bit.
were can i download this sa-mp 03???
The download link was taken down as soon as the alpha test finished.
whens it released????
a new download link is released every time they release a new beta version, and you can only find out when a new beta test is about to occur by staying on IRC:

/server irc.sa-mp.com
/join #sa-mp.test

(08-16-2009, 03:13 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Erm? I can do all that now.

And yes im using 64bit.

Your lucky then, 95% of the vista users cant (FateTrip, KrAyZiE, Killer_Klient, me, and many others, just check samp forums lol there are shitloads of complaints about that)
(08-16-2009, 04:28 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Your lucky then, 95% of the vista users cant (FateTrip, KrAyZiE, Killer_Klient, me, and many others, just check samp forums lol there are shitloads of complaints about that)

ye your really lucky, it gets soo annoying.

Also just thinking about 0.3 makes me wonder what ever happened to the trams in LVP haven't seen them in ages and what about trains in LVP?
Youtube is gay once again, so I can't upload my short video there, and I'm not bothered posting my screenshot collection here.. was a good test though.