Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bomb planting.
Hello.

As you know, players are able to put a bomb into a car, and detonate it on three different ways.

My sugestion : Create a place in which a player could buy a bomb, after that he could go to any place on the map, just not close to ship, write /plant , then go somewhere and type /detonate , and the bomb would go off. I dont think its hard to script, and it would be soooo much fun.

It would look something like that :
1)Plant the bomb
[Image: 2ebh5ib.png]
[Image: n1s7me.png]

2)detonate
[Image: i4ianr.png]
I think it's actually fine with the carbombs. More of that would probably piss people off.

As fun as it sounds, it's probably more annoying.
I like the idea, but not for LVP.

Let's see what others think.
Come everybody vote for yes  O-)
I think this shit is real funny.

If it was possible to script i'd like to see it implemented - to prevent massive use it should cost 

5 million = normal explosion

7 million = big explosion

10 million = hardcore badass explosion that cleans the sexshop from all the noobs around it
Im against. ;)
Shoru some arguments please maybe. If you tell us why are you against, maybe we could discuss it.

Also i agree with hitman. Bombs should be very, but very expensive.
10 000 000 $ for a bomb would be a reasonable bomb, so people wouldnt buy it one after another just to kill a player.
We could make the bombs like pick-up weapons and then they could spawn as rarely as the chainsaw to stop people from constantly annoying people with their planted bombs
I'm against it. People like Agnitum use bombs excessively to a point where they are stale and boring.
Car Bomb costs 1 million which is nothing, that's why many people, me too, use it very often, but if a bomb costed 10-20 millions, i wouldn't be like "need to buy bomb to smash random guy".
I would agree if there was a 8 - 10 time limit and the bombs would be extremly expensive. (5 - 10 mill).