Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bomb planting.
(08-11-2009, 09:10 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Good idea, make it happen.

I'd stick some on the planes and helicopters and wait til someone grabs them and then boom.

Sick innit.

Leave the planes alone  :( what did they ever say to you!!! lol :P
No

-It's a noob tactic, Would piss people off sooo bad.
(08-11-2009, 03:46 PM)Holden link Wrote: No

-It's a noob tactic, Would piss people off sooo bad.
indeed this sort shit is fun in games as cod4, not in a samp sort like game.
or make them 300 mil each.
Against. Unless the bomb costs 100 million dollars or above.
Ok so i see most of you agrees if the bomb costs a lot. I guess you're right, but not 300 millions, but about 50-60 millions for bomb is a reasonable price.
If something like this was going to work, there would have to be a way to disarm them, or at least give off a message to players if there in a bomb area - maybe a purchasable metal detector as an additional feature.

Or, maybe we could use a unique object for the bomb, one that can be shot at and it would move or explode or something (i.e red barrel)
(08-11-2009, 05:49 PM)Jay link Wrote: If something like this was going to work, there would have to be a way to disarm them, or at least give off a message to players if there in a bomb area - maybe a purchasable metal detector as an additional feature.

Or, maybe we could use a unique object for the bomb, one that can be shot at and it would move or explode or something (i.e red barrel)

+1 and we should have each bomb costing at least 100mil to ensure frank123 can't afford them.
That would be stupid.

Maybe a way to unlock them, e.g, purchase 100 carbombs at 8balls before unlocking them, or kill 20 people will the detonation bomb or something.

(08-11-2009, 07:30 PM)Jay link Wrote: That would be stupid.

Maybe a way to unlock them, e.g, purchase 100 carbombs at 8balls before unlocking them, or kill 20 people will the detonation bomb or something.

alright, but I only said 100mil considering banks are up to 2bil now 100mil is pretty much nothing for most members.  But your the smart one :)
Even tho im against it im sure theres a bomb object in samp.

It also can be shot at and explode