Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[MOB]Zmoney Intro
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][MOB]Zmoney[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Barbados (it's one of the islands in the Caribbean[)/td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]19[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]none[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]creation[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]remember peter starting it up but didn't take it serious[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]Hey peepz, i think most of yall know me by now I've been playign for ages although i had to take some long breaks in between. Well i'm from mta-vc, ustah play with dialup in ankborge RPG and TLR's server back in 03 or some shit like that. joined a clan called SS with some really cool peepz, i was a don with the stuby haha mastered all the bugs and shit on vc. all i had was dialup but later upgraded to i think 128k had to wait a couple years before a multi player came out for SA and thats when i heard of sa-mp but they said it was closed or something like that. then i heard of rumble that was the best shit i ever played although this infamous hacker "2pac" won't leave the dam servers alone. i was n MSA all this time which was basically a clan that was planning to move from vc to mta but was waiting on mta multiplayer but that racing came out so i wasn't to interested. the leader and i were tight but had some fall out haha i cant fromt i was a douche @ 14 lol anyways back to rumble. in rumble i met s90 (who later joined NoV then founded NB) and chaos27 (who is in NoV) those were the main guys i would team with. that sniper sync was funny as fuck. well sa-mp came out i remember waiting for the betas and being able to join i think the 2nd 1 because of school. shit was the best thing i ever played cause all i played was gta's online...

2 b continued... man this shit would be too long. ill continue if people actually think this shit is interested haha.[/td][/tr]

[/table]
[me=Munch]waits for some newbie to welcome you[/me]

Heyhey Zmoney!
Yeah im interested, carry on.
WELCOME
ohai  Z.money
Hi there.
:w
Carry on Z. :D
Oh that famous zhoney aka zmonkey -_-
hey zmoney:)
[MOB]TheMoney.