Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Minigame Idea
It's an awesome idea, and should definatly be done \o/
I like the idea, and it should be made!  :+
2shot is a skill, and also a bug, and 4shot switch the same, imo. But all these bugs happened, and they are there, a part of the game. They shouldn't even be called unfair advantages, seeing that everyone is able to learn them. When people first play they don't know 4shot, everyone else does, so it's an unfair advantage (at that point.) Everyone on LVP will eventually learn the bugs. I myself have learned several.

The minigame idea is pretty cool, I say +1 :)
it's not a bug.

anyway yeah I like the idea.
2-shot should be allowed, then I don't have to go on the Aussie serv with pro 2-shotter's to train it =D
(08-08-2009, 01:18 PM)Jay link Wrote: LVP is an official server. Hence it being officially affiliated with SA:MP. I'm sure the SA:MP team wouldn't like one of their offical servers persuading bug abuse. The CBug shouldn't even be allowed.

2 Shot is no bug abuse, nor is 4 shot. C-Bug is tho, but it doesnt hurt anybody imo

In all Grand Theft Auto's (GTA IV, III, SA, VC) it was like this, that if you switch to another weapon and switch back your clip is fully loaded again. Ain't no bug, thats how Rockstar wanted it.
Or do you really think if Rockstar thought it was a bug they would have already fixed it like, 8 years ago?

Allow it in a minigame, but DON'T allow it on the entire server.
Minigame would be harmless, players would have the choice to join or not.

It should only remain a minigame though, allowing 2shot throughout the server wouldnt be fair on all..

Not everyone is able to do or learn two shot with their gaming equiptment, and theres no reason why people should have to buy certain things to become more able to learn 2shot, since it is just a game and everyone plays it in their own way.