Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Minigame Idea
It may have been already suggested before, im not sure. But i imagine it will have.

I'd like it and im sure many players would, if ther was a /twoshot minigame.

Pros:
  • Its in a minigame, so it cant be abused like it could in streets - No need for admin supervision
  • It makes the server more open to players who aren't used to 4shot fighting
  • It also lets regulars practise 2shot, if they're only doing 4shot 2shot skills weaken a little, so it would be nice to be able to do both.

Cons:
  • It can also attract cheaters, ones who use no reload instead of switching. But the /sawnoff one attracts no reloaders anyway.
  • Some players may get the wrong idea about it, and think its ok in streets too. Which means clearer guidelines must be available in /help or /rules
    Having said that,  there are still a lot of players who twoshot anyway, mostly new ones.

All would be needed is a sawnoff, no need for uzi or tec.
If properly announced when the minigame starts that it's not to be used outside of the minigame, fine by me.
All that would be needed i imagine would be a section in help explaining which fighting styles and bugs are allowed and not allowed.

And maybe an announcement, like @!show2shot and @!2shot id  maybe changed the way you do those things since 2.8 but you get what i mean.

TwoShot (2shot) Is only allowed in the minigame /twoshot  check /help 99 for more info.

Something like that.

And for a player caught doing it, either pm them and tell them or use @!2shot id which can also tell them to check /help 99 for bugs and fighting style rules
I'm not sure but I think there's a /help telling you that we don't allow bug abuse, not sure how old it is :+

I think the main thing should be announcing it's prohibited outside of the minigame. So this:

(08-08-2009, 11:46 AM)Richard link Wrote: If properly announced when the minigame starts that it's not to be used outside of the minigame, fine by me.

And yeah, that changed, but that could be good. But rather for all, like "No bug abusing allowed except for c-bug." or something like that.
Yeah it needs to be a little clearer though. "Bug abuse" could be used to cover c-bug if it wasnt allowed. But since it is it needs to be stated as an exception.

I guess keeping it as bug abuse but mentioning c-bug being allowed keeps the bugs unknown to people who dont know about them, which stops them trying to find out and learn them.

It would be awesome if this gets added though, make it happen father  ;)
LVP is an official server. Hence it being officially affiliated with SA:MP. I'm sure the SA:MP team wouldn't like one of their offical servers persuading bug abuse. The CBug shouldn't even be allowed.
It depends how you look at it though. I mean if you fire 4 sawnoffs, then you're meant to reload. So isnt it bug abuse to switch to uzy/tec fire 14 or so then back to sawn? Avoiding reloading sawnoff.

Some people say twoshot is bug abuse, some say its a skill... If 4shot switch isnt classed as bug abuse, two shot shouldn't either.

But i still think it should remain only in a minigame if its to be made.
So? open for descussion or denied?
Let's see what everyone else thinks
I like the idea. We should do it for sure. :D