Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Need for more admins or mods
I have been noticing many blank spots when there are no admins or mods for many hours at a time.  I know you don't like people asking, so I won't actually ask for myself, but I think you need some more admins or mods.  At least the mods, because I'm finding it's being turned to chaos.  Up to you guy.
I think Munch had somewhere a topic about  new temp mods during the holiday season where indeed are lots of hours without crew members.

I think it was in CSI so only admins can reply to it
Why does everyone act as if there is an abundance of potential crew members? There really isn't. It takes a lot of work to be a part of the Las Venturas Playground crew, and we don't let just anybody join. If you find that there are no crew members on at your time, get out of game, join IRC, and ask for a member of the crew to come in-game. If there is nobody on IRC, you're not waiting long enough. There's always someone around, so just be patient.

This needs to come to an end. Players need to stop concerning themselves with crew coverage, as well as the server for that matter. There's enough topics about crew coverage posted by players and they've all been answered with the same response: there are very few players meeting the criteria of becoming a crew member. You can't just ask, "Can someone be promoted?" Why? Because that's not how it works. We can't just give rights away to some untrustworthy new player, and yet that's basically the impression you, as players, are sending because of the abundance of topics created on the subject. Yes, we, as crew, understand there's a problem with coverage, but it's not as simple as just promoting someone and calling it a day. Seriously, enough is enough. Stop creating these topics.

(08-06-2009, 02:15 PM)Hitman link Wrote: I think it was in CSI so only admins management members and developers can reply to it
Fixed. ;)
There's a large enough number of potential crew members and a large enough number of crew members who shouldn't have the power they have.
(08-06-2009, 03:12 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: There's a large enough number of potential crew members and a large enough number of crew members who shouldn't have the power they have.
You are in no position whatsoever to just throw around complete bullshit like that, Maddolis. No matter how large your ego is, know that you do not know everything. You seem to believe that posting small and opposing viewpoints alters fact, but I assure you it does not. There most certainly are not "enough" potential crew members.

Oh, and...

(08-06-2009, 03:12 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: and a large enough number of crew members who shouldn't have the power they have.
If you have a problem with a crew member (or several), please take it to the appropriate board and make a complaint.

Stop posting in topics just to be an asshole, Maddolis. It's become a habit of yours and I'm tired of it.
(08-06-2009, 03:12 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: There's a large enough number of potential crew members and a large enough number of crew members who shouldn't have the power they have.

Send me a PM with a list of both + reasons and I'll look at it.

The coverage actually isn't bad, in fact, it's pretty good. There's a few hours which were always a problem, the "morning times". That's from a European look on it as for the time. Those hours were always a problem seeing it's early night for the American crew and early morning for the European crew.
I haven't seen anyone fit for those timezones.
(08-06-2009, 03:20 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: No matter how large your ego is, know that you do not know everything.

Ironyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(08-06-2009, 03:20 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: Oh, and...
If you have a problem with a crew member (or several), please take it to the appropriate board and make a complaint.

You and I both know that wouldn't do anything.

(08-06-2009, 03:20 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: Stop posting in topics just to be an asshole, Maddolis. It's become a habit of yours and I'm tired of it.
I was posting because I wanted to express my view, not because I wanted to annoy some random kid in America. Honestly you're the most controversial of all the crew members in the entirety of LVP's history, so I'm not sure where you get off judging others' potential to become decent crewmembers.
Can you take this to PM? Thanks.
(08-06-2009, 02:13 PM)no_one link Wrote: I have been noticing many blank spots when there are no admins or mods for many hours at a time.  I know you don't like people asking, so I won't actually ask for myself, but I think you need some more admins or mods.  At least the mods, because I'm finding it's being turned to chaos.  Up to you guy.

i become admen on lvp. then chitors will b benned! i ben chitors and chitors hate me. thts y ma name is whyyobenme yo yo yo whyobenme is here yo!
To that last comment, English at at least a 3rd grade level please...