Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: problem triyng to register!!!!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes yes
50.00%
2 50.00%
choices?
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

problem triyng to register!!!!
i caaant registeer!! iput my e mail adress and all and when it sends the confirmation adress to my e mail i open it and the page says....
(Validation failedConfirmation of your account has failed. Youre account was possibly already confirmed. )  what is that!!!?? i tried with diferent e mai l adress and difrent usernames!! and a friend had the same problem!!![/]
You don't need to make 2 topics kito mate. Just one's enough. And I didn't say make an account on the forums JUST to complain about that. Use it for other help and other uses. :)
Indeed, does seem to a legit problem, maybe this should move to CSI though?
[Image: Problem.jpg]
(08-03-2009, 05:30 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Indeed, does seem to a legit problem, maybe this should move to CSI though?
[Image: Problem.jpg]

Seems more like a bug than a complaint, and I already put it on Mantis a couple hours ago when it occured.
should be fixed now.
(08-03-2009, 09:01 AM)Badeend link Wrote: should be fixed now.

A quote from my inbox

(08-03-2009, 09:38 PM)kitoloco link Wrote:MUUUUNCH!! REMEMBER ME!!? ITS KITOLOCO IVE TRIED TO REACHE YOU THE HOLE DAY BUT ITS IMPOSIBLEEE!!  my acount have been created!!! its kitoloco... and you know the password!!

i dont know when youre conecting.... please help me when you have some time!!  thanks man!!

(i dont know is its posible.... but can you transfer the money and save it at the bank?)  only if you can... so im able to buy the airport....  thanks again...

kito
:7

I think it's fixed :)

Edit: Before anyone says anything, I know his password because I made the account :P