Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Quick Question.
(08-05-2009, 09:01 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Well my mom is planning on buying a pc from best buy because she pays little by little so sorry, i cant get it off newegg. I will try to convince her again and again but overall this pc going garbage (i might save some parts).

Find out what she wants from bestbuy and fill your newegg cart with a comp with the same specs. Go very cheap on the RAM (not the amount, the type), motherboard, PSU and case since that's what pre-builts cheap out on. Hopefully when she sees the savings for herself, she will let you build it yourself.

How exactly did you clean the fan? And are you 100% sure that you didn't end up moving the heatsink when you put pressure on the fan to stop the noise?
Ok my pc back on, reason it broke - PSU - I just changed the PSU back to the old one, and it seems to be working now, lesson learned - DONT BUY CHEAP PSU -. Ok look at the picture, u see the fan on top heatskin on top of PCU. That fan can be taken off without completely taken off the heatsink, it is just pressed on four sides, so it can be easinly taken off.

(08-05-2009, 09:21 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Find out what she wants from bestbuy and fill your newegg cart with a comp with the same specs. Go very cheap on the RAM (not the amount, the type), motherboard, PSU and case since that's what pre-builts cheap out on. Hopefully when she sees the savings for herself, she will let you build it yourself.

How exactly did you clean the fan? And are you 100% sure that you didn't end up moving the heatsink when you put pressure on the fan to stop the noise?

The problem is that she wants me to pay little by little, and i dont think newegg allows that. Though that wont be necessary cause my she will still say no. K i contacted newegg etc etc, the lady had a fucked up voice so i barely understood but she said that she can pay little by little so ill see what i can do.