Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Map mod.
It was just time consuming for me back then. Nothing will happen if you just be careful about it 8)
(07-31-2009, 12:19 AM)Ryder link Wrote: It was just time consuming for me back then. Nothing will happen if you just be careful about it 8)
Yeah. But if something start to en cause crash, you have to copy those files you did re-please it with. (The original one.)
So it don't fuck you're game up.  :(

EDIT; I can't find the same version (IMG tool) like he had on the movie, because the version I have is so hard to handle.
And yes, I've searched around on google. :roll:
I just spent the last half an hour replacing each file 1 by 1 :(, my wrist is sore now :(. I hope it workd

update: btw thier is a way you can replace them all at once but you have to use adifferent program called: GTA SA CRAZY IMAGE EDITOR, but i never manged to find a copy of it, not even from google  :'(
[glow=red,2,300]Is IMG tool the only tool you can use to get the mod installed?[/glow] :(
cool it worked, and no thier are other programs you can use
(07-31-2009, 12:30 AM)Martin™ link Wrote: [glow=red,2,300]Is IMG tool the only tool you can use to get the mod installed?[/glow] :(

Why doesn't SAMI work?
i don't use mods makes games lag :r
SAMI worked fine for me. It fucked up somewhere though, I have a part of sea where it's land and the other way around :D But it beats taking 30 mins to do it manually.
I've used this mod before, but it kinda sucked after a while. I used SAMI to install it (with no problems.)
(07-31-2009, 01:08 AM)Phyc0 link Wrote: I've used this mod before, but it kinda sucked after a while. I used SAMI to install it (with no problems.)
I get it.
But did you script it? I tried to do it, but It didn't work, or maybe I did it wrong...
Can someone just tell me how to install it with SAMI :?