Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Quick Question
So, yesterday I installed Windows 7, wanted to install SA, and then I found out the dvd wasn't in its case anymore. So I just went to a local store to get the game, but they didn't have it there, so my question is: can I play sa-mp if I get the game from Steam?
I suppose it'll work, but I just want to be sure before I spend 20 euros on a game I'm only buying to play sa-mp on :+
Prolly will work , on other hand enything is posible
(07-29-2009, 02:58 PM)Twilight link Wrote: So, yesterday I installed Windows 7, wanted to install SA, and then I found out the dvd wasn't in its case anymore. So I just went to a local store to get the game, but they didn't have it there, so my question is: can I play sa-mp if I get the game from Steam?
I suppose it'll work, but I just want to be sure before I spend 20 euros on a game I'm only buying to play sa-mp on :+
Hmm im not sure if you can downgrade the STEAM version.
(07-29-2009, 03:46 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Hmm im not sure if you can downgrade the STEAM version.

no you can't, but it wouldnt hurt to double check on google.
No you can't. It's GTA 3.0, which isn't downgradable.

I missed Hectors post =P
(07-29-2009, 03:54 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: No you can't. It's GTA 3.0, which isn't downgradable.

I missed Hectors post =P

lol i didnt even know fully myself, dumb people on forums when you use google give you wrong info etc etc.

At least we know now.
Well, your only option now is to download the game :D
i bought the game a few years ago, but i broke it but had to re-install tho, i went to mininova.org and downloaded it, mounted the iso file with magiciso and got no-cd crack from gamecopyworld.com but i bought it already, it just broke so it shouldnt be THat illigal

EDIT: forgot this: it works for me Twilight :)
alright, I bought it, took a bit of tweaking, but I managed to get it working :)
cool, but since you already bought the game, it woulda been easier if you got a illegal copy. But anyway nice :D.