Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

db IRC channel & new website
(08-02-2009, 12:22 PM)Nj link Wrote: First name: Nathaniel James
Last name: Crothers
Nickname: Nj
u may receive mail check it in spam or junk check it out if it isnt present then register again from site
Isnt there, i'll do it again, stay online so i can verify.
(08-02-2009, 12:32 PM)Nj link Wrote: Isnt there, i'll do it again, stay online so i can verify.
k iam online for 30 minutes more
then i will be offline

done nj u are now registered
Registered successfully, AOL works :7 Thanks death.
(08-02-2009, 12:44 PM)Nj link Wrote: Registered successfully, AOL works :7 Thanks death.
email=andonenat@aol.com
name=Nathaniel James Crothers
nickname=Nj

you are mod now there

ur welcome  :)
(08-02-2009, 12:46 PM)Death_Itself link Wrote: email=andonenat@aol.com
name=Nathaniel James Crothers
nickname=Nj

you are mod now there

ur welcome  :)
Kewl, thanks babe.
(08-02-2009, 12:14 PM)Nj link Wrote: Great work both of you then ;) Any news on the confirmation email?
ty nj  O+

@all : everyone please register , lazy guyzz  :>
I registered to website and my account is active now.I will go back my home and download AOL within 2-3 days.Take care  :w
(08-02-2009, 03:07 PM)BRKHN link Wrote: I registered to website and my account is active now.I will go back my home and download AOL within 2-3 days.Take care  :w
Lol, don't bother dude, it was my problem, for some reason, shitty hotmail wouldnt work with it, so i had to re-register with my AOL account, if you are registered and you recieved activation email and activated, then don't worry, all is cool. :7
(08-02-2009, 03:15 PM)Nj link Wrote: Lol, don't bother dude, it was my problem, for some reason, shitty hotmail wouldnt work with it, so i had to re-register with my AOL account, if you are registered and you recieved activation email and activated, then don't worry, all is cool. :7
hehe yea  :+ is that your 700th message  :P