Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Leaving
This ain't working. You have my support but I want to do what I want to do.

Good game.
Ok, sorry to see you go buddy.
I am not going to leave, but Jordi has got the point. This is not working. We should advertise in game that Flying Club is looking for fresh members, that we offer fast flying lessons if somebody has got some troubles with it. When i joined i was aware of that this is just the begining, but i hoped that someday we will organise some flying cruises, flying tours ~members only~. It would be very, very nice to fly near couple of other planes somewhere. Just check this out, and you will know what i am talking about.

SA:MP 0.3

Well, that's what I hope for this club too but, we are still small and don't have enough activity to arange such great events like those.  It also gets really difficult in making sure everything is organised and not a big mess due to the crap ping SA-MP gives you and the crap ping some members have.  Don't worry though the future of us is in that video :D.

I've also already tried to arrange a cars vs plane event.  But, it's not going well and the idea is still pending.  Just remember it's far too early to start quiting we have so much more that we can do.
Also AgNiTuM any club member is allowed to create an event as long as you ask me first you can  create a new topic and organise your own events. :)