Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: A380 or 747?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
50.00%
8 50.00%
A380
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venturas Wings Flying Club (A Club For Flying)
Nice idea, and wonderful thread! :>
Sounds cool! :)
(07-28-2009, 10:09 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Nice idea, and wonderful thread! :>
Sounds cool! :)
(07-28-2009, 10:05 PM)shoru link Wrote: gl :>
(07-28-2009, 09:20 PM)Zodiac. link Wrote: Good luck ;) :D

Thanks Guys :).
(07-28-2009, 09:57 PM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: We have a third rule because it's just stupid to have members who run away from fights and act noobish.

and NO you aren't the leader of this Club.

No i mean why u have 3 rule , if this aint a fighting clan

And yes im leader of it.
(07-28-2009, 09:49 PM)Zezima link Wrote: 1. Follow LVP rules.
2. Absolutely NO flaming at all.
3. Do not run from a fight which YOU HAVE started.
4. Remember we are a "Flying Club" not a fighting club.

5. Do not lame around.

WTF , why have 3th rule when u have 4th rule ?

BTW: Im new Leader of this crapy gang , cuz non can challange me in stunt plane stunt contest

I agree with Zezima there. How can you say there's absolutely no fighting in this club, yet make a rule about running from fights? Yeah it's stupid to run from a fight, but to make it a rule when the club is a no-fight-club is pretty stupid. And am guessing 'Do not lame around' refers to fighting, too?

Oh yeah...goodluck :)

Fack sake can ppl stop posting when am clicking on 'Post'? It keeps telling me that 'Warning -' msg...
gL mate :)
(07-28-2009, 10:16 PM)Zezima link Wrote: No i mean why u have 3 rule , if this aint a fighting clan

And yes im leader of it.

Like I said I don't want people laming in this gang weather it is a fighting gang or not, I want respected members who will not be runner noobs :P.

and for the last time:
NO YOUR NOT THE LEADER

:P
(07-28-2009, 10:17 PM)Munch link Wrote: I agree with Zezima there. How can you say there's absolutely no fighting in this club, yet make a rule about running from fights? Yeah it's stupid to run from a fight, but to make it a rule when the club is a no-fight-club is pretty stupid. And am guessing 'Do not lame around' refers to fighting, too?

Oh yeah...goodluck :)

Fack sake can ppl stop posting when am clicking on 'Post'? It keeps telling me that 'Warning -' msg...

Lol fine I'll get rid of rule 3 and keep rule 5, whatever makes you sleep at night :).
(07-28-2009, 10:21 PM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: Lol fine I'll get rid of rule 3 and keep rule 5, whatever makes you sleep at night :).

Why not change it to something like "Lamers aren't welcome in this club, if you're caught laming or have a bad laming past and it's not cleared, you aren't allowed in"? So if someone is bad at laming in fights, or has a bad history of laming, he won't be allowed to join. But if he has a bad history but is okay now, and have been for a couple months, then they can be considered or something?
(07-28-2009, 10:25 PM)Munch link Wrote: Why not change it to something like "Lamers aren't welcome in this club, if you're caught laming or have a bad laming past and it's not cleared, you aren't allowed in"? So if someone is bad at laming in fights, or has a bad history of laming, he won't be allowed to join. But if he has a bad history but is okay now, and have been for a couple months, then they can be considered or something?

Well that's a great idea yes but, I think we know the LVP lamers, after we are active members too.  So thier application will be instantly denied.  But I wanna keep the rules short and simple so I think Do not "Lame around is good enough".
Nice! You made a post. Change it from [NG]Jordi to Jordi plz. Left that gang