Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Daniel ( DantHO ) Another little update.
Ingame Name: [DaNi3L] / DantHO / Daniel.
Country The Netherlands
Age 18
Birthday 27/09
Gender male
Other Games fifa/need for speed and some other games i dont remember
Playing SA-MP Since:  started playing early 2007. 
Playing on LVP Since: I Dont know but i play it pretty long. 

Introduction:

[size=2]I first played at some randoms servers after a while i searched on google for some servers and found LittleWhiteys i joined it, and i really liked it after a few months i got banned for 4 months for impersonationg admins <(idiot) but for good behaviour it became 2 months.
I kinda started playing lvp to with unregisterd nicks and after a while when switch got accepted on LW i started to play more and more on LVP.
[/size]

Clan's

I wanted to join [V] cause at that time it was full of [V]'s on lw's i applied got accepted and after a while i got kicked cause of my ban on lw.

[JOKER] clan seemed cool with skilled fighters and much dutch people.
[NBK]Meth just left [JOKER] and helped me with my moves with rw and ww training,
after a while he asked me to join [BoD] with him.

[BoD] I really didnt like the clan's attitude and all but hey meth was my friend so i joined with him,
later we got kicked for calling lj pussy cuz he didnt accept a war with uL.

I made an app for [UvH] but i withdrawed it it is a cool clan really but not for me.

Back to [V] After a while i was sick of joining clans jOjO asked me to join [V] and since meth did it to i joined to, cool clan no flame teamwork n stuff after a while meth left samp and i left [V]

[color=purple]
tHO

First i just joined undercover with tHO tag on, after a while iou asked me to join permantly and i did, i think tHO is pretty skilled and cool to hang with i don't think i will leave this clan

Inactive
I've been inactive for a while i was sick of playing sa-mp or even reading the forums since i have more time right now i will be active again and try to gain my skills back, although i will be chilling on the forum alot more then ingame.
u got banned for hacking on freeroam server
i didnt hack they thought cuz i killed them all the time
Hey i saw you on JOKER Server. Welcome to LVP
Welcome. :)
Welcome!
:7
You're one of the only new people that actually makes sense, particulary in topics owned by players that've been here longer. For that, welcome! :)
indeed, cool dude, cool skills, welcome ^^
thanks u guys  ;)
+ he's bod its a wonder he isnt talking like a retard yet