Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

URGENT PROBLEM
So I have this Windows Live Messenger not recognizing my internet connection. What to do? I have tried EVERYTHING, including reinstalling the internet, the messenger, even turning off my firewall. But what gives? What is wrong? Why doesn't the WLM recognize my connection?
[Image: 11he5ih.png]
Need serious help about this. Tired of using eBuddy, Pidgin etc.
Did you recently change anything to your computer? Maybe try installing an older or newer version?
Tried everything, tried with 9.0, 8.0, 5.0, same error occurs.
(07-28-2009, 11:32 AM)Matthias link Wrote: Did you recently change anything to your computer or internet connection?
I switched to another internet host (temporary for 3 months, but that doesn't matter)
Changed any settings?
(07-28-2009, 11:42 AM)Mark link Wrote: I switched to another internet host (temporary for 3 months, but that doesn't matter)

Its obviously this that's causing the problem. You should call them up and see what they say about this problem, it could be a common thing...
I didn't change any settings, I've sent them an email already they said they don't know, so I'm wondering what may be the problem. Any ideas?
[Image: WLM_Signin.png]
[Image: Show_menu_bar.png]
[Image: Menu_bar_tools_options.png]
[Image: Options_Connection.png]
[Image: Connection_Advanced_Settings.png]

now go to C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contatcs\ and try to find the the file wlcomm.exe file
right click it and choose properties then choose compability tab
[Image: 04.04.png]

ur so smart