Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

URGENT PROBLEM
-____________________-
Anyone?
Call up microsoft or a company related to MSN.
Remove any Internet Explorer proxy server settings

1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools and then click Internet Options.
  2. In the Internet Options dialog box, go to the Connections tab.
  3. Click LAN Settings…
  4. Untick the Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections) checkbox.
  5. Click OK and OK again Internet Options

Click on the Start menu, select Run and type the following:

regsvr32 Dssenh.dll Gpkcsp.dll Slbcsp.dll Sccbase.dll
Yeah that's the same error I get when I connect my phone to my pc and use the internet (like now), I try logging into my MSN and I get that message. Your ISP is most probably blocking MSN. Try going to your ISP's forum and see if anyone else has that problem, or talk with someone in particular that you know has the same ISP as you.
Nonzero, I appreciate all your contributions in this topic, but sadly they don't help. I've tried your solutions, but they didn't work.

Does anyone know how to make ISP unblock those programs?
(07-29-2009, 09:55 PM)Mark link Wrote: Nonzero, I appreciate all your contributions in this topic, but sadly they don't help. I've tried your solutions, but they didn't work.

Does anyone know how to make ISP unblock those programs?

ISPs can't block program but they can block your connection, not specific connections, just your internet one. You could try reinstalling it or contacting microsoft.
Try port-forwarding the following.

Ports 1863,5190,6891-6900,6901, you should be able to forward these ports via the routers control panel.

Edit: According to MSN, all them ports need to be open.

FarePak, I don't have a router, I have a modem, and I don't know how to port forward. Can you tell how it's done?
http://portforward.com/