[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Estonia[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]02.09[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]hmm...Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Minesweeper, Gta: vcs, MOH:H[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]about October '08[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]about January '09[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Ok, so I used to play on Novocaine servers be4 I joined LVP, but I had stepped trough there sometimes. I was ( atleast I think) pretty good one on the server, because I rarely died :D
Then I played on some random servers like stuntservers and mini-missions etc.
And in January I joined LVP. Player named Whitedog supported me with money, and showed me properties( he was Estonian, that's why ;D), and because I had money, I quickly started learning fighting. I don't remember the guy's name who taught me how to fight ( the basics), and I think I've never seen him again. Anyways then I fought very very much... doing /sawnoff all the time and just killing, one day I was fighting with [DFL]Boss, and I beat him and he invited me to his clan, and ofcourse, noob as I was, I went there :P I used to play with nick: DoggyMilk or smth xD.
I also remember that Swift was in clan at this time too ;D. I used to beat most of the clan. Then I tought I quit the game, and I sent a letter to Boss that I'm going to vacation...and when I 2months later returned from my "vacation" I instantly created new user - Murder_Inc, so I started playing again, I was just killing and running around for a month, and then one day I asked Bomberteo if I could join HC4L. So 3 HC4L guys tested me out, I beat 2 of them, so I was accepted to the clan.
I can proudly say I was the last one Bomberteo recruited to HC4L ;D.
Anyways I played for about 3 weeks in there, and I suddenly felt that this clan was boring. I just couldn't fit with the members I quess, so I left. And that was about month ago, now here I am killing and having fun. I got a invitation from one of the best clans in SA-MP and they said that I've got some potential, and If they train me.... I enjoy taking photographs in LVP, and just having fun ;D
Nice to be here guys :)
Hi :)
hi classified
sorry I pressed enter b4 I wrote the text too ;D
Welcome to LVP :)
Ohai,
Have fun and good luck! :w
Hi, you're pretty much like me I played Novocaine until December 08 and then joined LVP.
(07-24-2009, 04:04 PM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: Hi, you're pretty much like me I played Novocaine until December 08 and then joined LVP.
That's cool ;D
(07-24-2009, 04:11 PM)Just_Nobody link Wrote: That's cool ;D
:D
Hey there!

You were right about the HC4L bein boring, because at the time you were in, bomberteo left SA-MP and the clan leaders got banned, along side Nerd, and Marcel doesn't play no more so yeah...you're right!

The only old active clan with good old members is UvH, you should try 'em :) And they train every day so you'll get better too...unless you keep skipping training like I always did :P