Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Again the freezing PC :-/
Yea so hi , remember my last topic about my freezing PC from "heat" so yeh now i found that its not from heat , cuz was doing some testing..Its becouse like my PC is weak , so when i play some game , sometimes my NOD32 antvirus will update and it will couse huge lag to my and my PC starts to freeze , then that shit starts that it freezes every 4 secs , and freeze goes up to 0.9 sec...Now i know that the problem is when my PC will lag from the lagy place in samp or somewhere it will start that shit...Eny suggestion what can i might do to get rid of it ?Like try opening my CPU and do something ? Unplug something and watch why this is happening ? Someone Plez  :?
Get rid of what thing?

If your computer is laggy and old I suggest getting a new one.
(07-24-2009, 12:09 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Get rid of what thing?

If your computer is laggy and old I suggest getting a new one.

You aint helping
(07-24-2009, 12:09 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Get rid of what thing?

Of the FREEZY shity thing
Close NOD?
(07-24-2009, 01:41 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Close NOD?

Did you read what i sayd ? WHEN I PLAY SOMETHING AND IF IT STARTS TO LAG LIKE LAGY PLACE , FOR EXAMPLE SAMP u shot at sand and it lags like hell PC almost restarts , so from stuff like that my PC starts to squeel
I can't understand what the hell you're saying, but anyway you're lagging when you shoot sand because your computer can't handle it, and only way you can fix that is either upgrading the computer itself or getting a new one.

You can't make a bad computer better by downloading some programs, well you can try lowering graphics settings on GTA:SA but if it still lags then you got your answer.
I think pretty much everyone will encounter some lag when you're shooting sand, but if it's really freezing up your pc it's probably a better idea to get a new one :+
Im homeless i cant even afford new car , so i dont talk about buyng a new PC ..

If i buy a video card , could i put it into my PC my self ?  Would it change enything ?