Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Question
(07-26-2009, 06:31 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Indeed I can't :D, I'm more curious for tomorrow though, the computer guy should come & pickup my computer to fix the GFX card, but I'm sure he'll forget about it :(.

Lol hate it when people do that, promise you a day to come and then forget and rearange :(.
(07-26-2009, 09:17 PM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: Lol hate it when people do that, promise you a day to come and then forget and rearange :(.
He did that 3 times already.. :(
(07-26-2009, 09:36 PM)Matthias link Wrote: He did that 3 times already.. :(

:o what a biatch, lol Virgin Media done that to use 10 times and ended up wasting 2 months of my precious internet time :(, all they had to do was send out some fat bold guy to give us the router and fit it in :(.
(07-26-2009, 03:46 PM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: A good quality wireless mouse doesn't.

I've found that good quality wireless mice can't even out-do a gold ol' Microsoft IntelliMouse as far as accuracy and lag-lessness goes.
yh but my shitty portable mouse works better than that one :P

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/24-mini-mouse.jpg

no lag with it, and I've never really had any problem with a wireless mouse except for batteries
Aight, my laptop is great and even runs SA:MP :D, bit laggy, but it runs :P
(07-28-2009, 03:52 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Aight, my laptop is great and even runs SA:MP :D, bit laggy, but it runs :P

xiz welcomes you to the club
Ty :+