Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

We Need to Relax...
(07-15-2009, 11:19 AM)LucaSsCoTT link Wrote: erh , they left [CF] , or only play without tag ? ..

sorry to say lucas but we left  :?.
FOREVER???? or just ....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(07-15-2009, 10:16 PM)kiLLeRs_Sylor link Wrote: FOREVER???? or just ....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well I'm hoping I change my mind and the rest do as well but right now I'm not to sure what I'm going to do, so if all goes well maybe I'll and the others will be back  ;(.
Yeah blq blq blq.

This Sux I'm Back For LasTRace , BRKHN and Baddy , but now they left , soo im OUT Too ..

Finnaly Solo Player.

CYA GUYS  :w
(07-16-2009, 11:16 AM)LucaSsCoTT link Wrote: Yeah blq blq blq.

This Sux I'm Back For LasTRace , BRKHN and Baddy , but now they left , soo im OUT Too ..

Finnaly Solo Player.

CYA GUYS  :w

This is really bad but what can you do this gang no longer has it's co-leaders/ co-management  ;( ;(

It's a shame how baddy, brekhn and lastrace left on the day of my 15th birthday (JUly 14th)  ;(, I also realised that without our co-leaders and co-mangers we are nothing no one is here to organise us and most of our normal members are inactive apart from a few, so it was just to much for me to bear I've stayed in CF at bad times but I can't handle it when things are this bad, I knew lucas's leave was coming soon after baddy, brekhn and lastrace leave so I thought I might as well get it over and done with and leave  ;( ;( :'( :'( :'(
(07-16-2009, 12:31 PM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: This is really bad but what can you do this gang no longer has it's co-leaders/ co-management  ;( ;(

It's a shame how baddy, brekhn and lastrace left on the day of my 15th birthday (JUly 14th)  ;(, I also realised that without our co-leaders and co-mangers we are nothing no one is here to organise us and most of our normal members are inactive apart from a few, so it was just to much for me to bear I've stayed in CF at bad times but I can't handle it when things are this bad, I knew lucas's leave was coming soon after baddy, brekhn and lastrace leave so I thought I might as well get it over and done with and leave  ;( ;( :'( :'( :'(
..we can re-organise things + lethogica is co-manager but hes in holiday
(07-16-2009, 01:38 PM)Oasis9 link Wrote: ..we can re-organise things + lethogica is co-manager but hes in holiday

Oh yeah he is lucky him, but yeah of course CF can re-organise but I am also leaving because I don't play as much as I used to and even If we have a co-manger a great quantity of our gang has just left 4 very important members to CF have left..
okay, im sitting in an internet cafe in china, ive been gone a week, and this happens, WTF is wrong with you guys, you are fucking weak, im so dissappointed with you guys, i thought that you were better than this, but you are WEAK!!!

This is unbelievable, you know why people want to join CF, because they look at the official servers list, and CF is everywhere, grow the fuck up, since when was any of this about what other people thought, fuck uL, fuck SaW, fuck UvH, AND FUCK THE REST, this is CF. Until LIL_D decides this clan is over, then i say we go on strong, like we always have, DONT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE!
(07-18-2009, 10:54 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: okay, im sitting in an internet cafe in china, ive been gone a week, and this happens, WTF is wrong with you guys, you are fucking weak, im so dissappointed with you guys, i thought that you were better than this, but you are WEAK!!!

This is unbelievable, you know why people want to join CF, because they look at the official servers list, and CF is everywhere, grow the fuck up, since when was any of this about what other people thought, fuck uL, fuck SaW, fuck UvH, AND FUCK THE REST, this is CF. Until LIL_D decides this clan is over, then i say we go on strong, like we always have, DONT TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE!
ok...leave them...if they want that! give them that. anyway i will leave on Monday the 20th because im going holiday, i will check forums buti will be inactive. anyway i will stay in CF,  8)7