Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

We Need to Relax...
Hi mates,

Me  LasTRace and BRKHN decided to remove CF tag !

Reason : We three have only one reason : we have to relax in LVP.
Its too much havin pressure. me and LR cant lead this clan alone !
BRKHN also tired.

Gudluck TO LIL_D ! and rest of buddies..

Me : I was a hardcore fan of CF and worked as much as i can !
but still its a failure!. all cuz a gang is a  team work, all of the members should done there own commitment towards a clan, not few members. 

will miss my home.........

[b]bAddy...
Take care yourself..
cya homies, tyre fucker leaves,too ;(

i wish the best for ya, cya LIL, ill miss u ;(

LR ;(
Aight this is sad peepz, but i understand u im not the best leader but i tryed and i wish u best of luck //LIL_D
take care  :w
If that was hard this will be even harder... I'm sorry but I am now also announcing a leave, its nothing personal.  It's just that I'm tired of receiving flame from other gangs ever since I've been here and now knowing that some of our top leaders and co-leaders are pulling out of CF I cannot stay any longer.  ;( ;( :'(

So sorry....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(07-14-2009, 10:04 PM)Killer_Klient link Wrote: If that was hard this will be even harder... I'm sorry but I am now also announcing a leave, its nothing personal.  It's just that I'm tired of receiving flame from other gangs ever since I've been here and now knowing that some of our top leaders and co-leaders are pulling out of CF I cannot stay any longer.  ;( ;( :'(

So sorry....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
what is wrong with you people? :'(
(07-14-2009, 10:30 PM)Oasis9 link Wrote: what is wrong with you people? :'(

Sorry...  :'( :'(
Well this is a LVP syndrome ppl leave ppl come back, just let em relax for a bit
erh , they left [CF] , or only play without tag ? ..