Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How to unblock Firewall (it blocked my TV lol..)
hey , i instaled one thing so i can watch TV on my PC. Then i try to lounch , and only VLC media player pop up and nothing. I read the instructions , it says that firewall might block it , so i need to like let "portal" thro firewall , but how i do that ? when i turn of firewall then i can watch the TV from PC , but when i turn firewall on i cant watch tv..I loged to my firewall Log's , and there it showed alot of blocked things right that time when i instaled my TV on PC..:X How to unblock or let thro one portal thing thro firewall so it will not block it ?  W/e its blocked atm lol , how to unblock ?
Just go true, control panel, and safety and turn off firewall in there.
And It should be fixed if it's blocking it.

But remember to turn it on again, when you're done watching 'TV'.
(07-16-2009, 07:25 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Just go true, control panel, and safety and turn off firewall in there.
And It should be fixed if it's blocking it.

But remember to turn it on again, when you're done watching 'TV'.

Dude i wana watch TV and play something same time lol..I need it to stop blocking this "IP/UDP 5000" portal thing..If it stops then i can watch TV when firewall on hehe
(07-16-2009, 07:28 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Dude i wana watch TV and play something same time lol..I need it to stop blocking this "IP/UDP 5000" portal thing..If it stops then i can watch TV when firewall on hehe
What's the point watching TV on your screen while playing a game? :roll:
That would not work.

Watch TV or play a game. ;)
(07-16-2009, 07:29 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: What's the point watching TV on your screen while playing a game? :roll:
That would not work.

Watch TV or play a game. ;)

www.funnygames.nl + watch tv = awsome lol.
(07-16-2009, 07:43 PM)Zezima link Wrote: www.funnygames.nl + watch tv = awsome lol.
Then unblock the firewall, and try...
What are you waiting for? :roll:
(07-16-2009, 07:45 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Then unblock the firewall, and try...
What are you waiting for? :roll:

Dude i created this topic cuz i need to someone to tell me how to do that firewall stop blocking one "ip/portal" how i do that ? where to enter or type it so it stop blocking it ? I dont wana leave firewall of , cuz then all the crapy programs keeps beeping that "computer might be at risk" and other crap lol..
NEWSFLASH:

My firewall doesnt react to my commands lulz , enyone knows a nice firewall who listens ur commands ? Cuz mine dont lul..
I'm not totally aware of the situation here, but I'm sure you need to forward the port. I can do this by typing my default gateway into my browser, although the page I see will differ (obviously) from yours. Search for something along the lines of NAT.
dude if you really want to watch tv, just go onto a live streaming website like: www.tvcatchup.com.