Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

z0mG ItS gRoVE zEh pWNaGe KiNg ONcE aGaIN wITh mOrE uPdAtEs
got gta sa and samp now but u have 2 help me in dutch how 2 install a crack because the previous time, my friend did but hes on vacation
go to IRC for more SA:MP news.. Its Childish. Anyway, now just download SA:MP 0.2.1
I'll search for the link.
Problems with further Train Levels!

[Image: samp002xj4.png]

Guys, Although Promised, I dont think I will be able to do any further Train Levels!! I just cant seem to get it to work!!

I'll describe the bugs:

What happenes is, when you do /train, and complete the first Mission, The second one then opens, Like its supposed two! The Timers and stuff start, telling you to get to the train etc, But when you get in the train, were checkpoints and the timers are supposed to activate, They Just dont :(

I tried everything! Am gunna look into it further tomorrow, But I'm not 100% sure this will work!

Also: The Automatic health refills have been fixed :D
Grove, give me a day with your script. You go play LVP, I'll fix it up.
meh fk it I got em figured :) I just cba doing it lol!

I done a bit of the train level 2 before, Up to the Part were you have to get in the truck!

I just need to add the rest of the truck part, The Timers, The Genral things like when dieing the mission fails, And the disabled commands :)

Should take max 15 mins :) I'm also working on a new /training feature, you spawn in a new world, all at the same place, and you have to survive throuh 8 seprate stages! Every 2 minutes You get another weapon! (Offcourse crap weapons to start)
man those internet cards suuuuuck cost lot of money :S
hmmm.. internet cards here cost about 2.50 bucks and they last 20hours.. :) nice updates Grove.. :)
Nice updates Grove... Cool!  d:)b

Rock on!  8)

[]V[]osteeL