Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows Movie Maker Fast help hehe
So yeh i downloaded a video from youtube and wanted to open with Windows Movie maker , to cut some things from it , and make my own video..But as i try to import it to windows movie maker i get this message:

It says that the file is not "valid" Windows movie maker project file..Its just an MP3 format..So the hell i cant import it ?  :roll:

How to make it valid for the windows movie maker ?
[Image: helpwbz.png]
Try tacking that video and put it on desktop, then drag it to windows movie maker, but as far as i see, the video u downloaded doesnt support the formats WMM needs so update WMM.
(07-15-2009, 06:05 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Try tacking that video and put it on desktop, then drag it to windows movie maker, but as far as i see, the video u downloaded doesnt support the formats WMM needs so update WMM.

tried that >.> doesn't work..Well update , u mean dowload new version of it  :X , give me a safe website ? cuz my PC atm doesn't have antivirus lol
Dude you tried to open that file as a Windows Movie Maker project file.

On the picture you can see on the left theres a button saying "Import Video" well click that then click on your video you've downloaded then you will be able to edit the video.
(07-15-2009, 07:21 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Dude you tried to open that file as a Windows Movie Maker project file.

On the picture you can see on the left theres a button saying "Import Video" well click that then click on your video you've downloaded then you will be able to edit the video.

Ehm when i click on that "import video" , it doesnt show that file , cuz its like mp3 format , and i dont know how to change it back , so i clicked propertys on that file i wanted to upload and i did "open with VLC" , but it still show's as an mp3 format..But when i open it , it opens straight to VLC..

the file is called "Winamp media file"

then i pushed

"import audio or music" and it still doesn't show that file lol...

Atm it looks like this:

[Image: omgnqz.png]

And i need it to look like this format so then i might upload it  :roll:

[Image: omg1.png]

Even i set the file like that , but it still show's up like mp3 format..

[Image: omg2.png]