Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Pilf
:X
(11-21-2009, 07:20 PM)TGstyla link Wrote: makes u a real nerd then , be proud and go get ur self a girl friend and friends IRL

pwned, u fat geek - hahahaha never laughed so hard, some1 being smart about his forum posts  _O- _O- _O-

3:0 , burnt again
idk who started this, but rofl..yeah it was u.. _O-
(11-21-2009, 09:07 PM)Glad link Wrote: idk who started this, but rofl..yeah it was u.. _O-

actually not.. u started by calling me a "failure" , now roll up(with ur too-fat fingers) and see it ur self.. Burnt  _O-
(11-21-2009, 07:20 PM)TGstyla link Wrote: pwned, u fat geek - hahahaha never laughed so hard, some1 being smart about his forum posts  _O- _O- _O-

Ohh he has you there!

You never use your forum post count to win an arguement...same as ingame hours / forum hours...
(11-22-2009, 09:41 AM)Munch link Wrote: Ohh he has you there!

You never use your forum post count to win an arguement...same as ingame hours / forum hours...
^^

And if you honestly cant work it out TGStyla, it's Pilf himself -.-.-
(11-22-2009, 09:41 AM)Munch link Wrote: Ohh he has you there!

idk but I never seen him on server..just posting shit here on forum and "hunting" posts  _O-
(11-22-2009, 10:20 AM)Glad link Wrote: idk but I never seen him on server..just posting shit here on forum and "hunting" posts  _O-

Yeah but you said you got 157 + 10 posts (167) while he had (at the time of the post) 20...you don't use that to win an arguement. But he did say to you to get 15 posts first so yeah it was sorta needed for you to say that but don't go bragging about having like 100 more posts in a forum than someone else.
(11-22-2009, 11:13 AM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah but you said you got 157 + 10 posts (167) while he had (at the time of the post) 20...you don't use that to win an arguement. But he did say to you to get 15 posts first so yeah it was sorta needed for you to say that but don't go bragging about having like 100 more posts in a forum than someone else.
he started this discution about nothing, with his.."get 15 posts first, then learn me a leason =(((" so... ;)
(11-22-2009, 11:52 AM)Glad link Wrote: he started this discution about nothing, with his.."get 15 posts first, then learn me a leason =(((" so... ;)

discussion* and we dont care who really started this, because obviously u're the one who got burnt  :w :w
lol who u