Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PS3 PC or XBOX
lol i had the 360 for 3 years and then i got my rrod :/
how is that failure rate decided anyways?

Will 50% of all 360s go stuq at some point?
is there a chance of 50% that your 360 will die once you turn it on? What if you turn it on for just 10 seconds? Will you still have 50% chance it'll die?

it just makes no sense D:
Ok, warranty extended to 3 years, i can agree on that. But its obvious that they will return u a refurbished 360 and it breaks and fixes and breaks. And i doubt anyone would be happy wit their system breaking.

(09-02-2009, 06:54 PM)Twilight link Wrote: how is that failure rate decided anyways?

Will 50% of all 360s go stuq at some point?
is there a chance of 50% that your 360 will die once you turn it on? What if you turn it on for just 10 seconds? Will you still have 50% chance it'll die?

it just makes no sense D:
The failure rate is decided by doing a survey on their website or something. Imo, a system breaks if its played 2 much, (4 hours daily, everyday), and leaving it in a tight place with not much air to exhale. So what the graph shows is that the 360 has a 50% chance to break down. I doubt anyone would want their system to break.

(07-20-2009, 11:37 AM)StickZ link Wrote: ye offcourse, but pc is something else, when they discoverd the pc it wasnt made for games.
the first console was, the games on PC are just an extra. In these years 1990/2009 the game world has changed alot.
so realy you cant compare the pc and consoles,

Sorry, I just saw that and had to laugh!

I'm possibly gonna buy a PS3 + CoD4 bundle, I'll post my PSN here once (if) I do.

And what if I buy my PS3 and I'm part of that 10.6%
D:
cod4 on pc name is strika
My PSN: weeyin101

i play Fifa09
CoD:WAW
RSV2
and am getting Batman:Arkham Asylum