Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Damn computers..
(07-15-2009, 03:30 PM)Jag link Wrote: Not arab..

If you was reffering to my post then you can't detect sarcasm at all.
(07-15-2009, 03:40 PM)FarePak link Wrote: If you was reffering to my post then you can't detect sarcasm at all.
Lol exactly. Guess ur laptop is fucked.
(07-15-2009, 06:07 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Lol exactly. Guess ur laptop is fucked.
Yeah, no shit. So does anyone know what I will need to replace?, I still haven't tried reinstalling yet , but if that doesn't work then it's either find what I need to replace or just get a new laptop.
Try what FarePak said first. Start up your computer and goo into your bios (usually Del/F11). Its different on different computers, but try and find 'boot device priority'. Make sure that your primary boot device is CD-ROM. If it's not, set it to it, save and restart your computer. If is is then just restart. That is also considering that the BIOS isn't in arab as well :P.

Now insert your Windows installation CD (considering you have one) and just follow the installation from there. You'll have to format your HDD to install windows again, and make sure there's nothing you want to keep on it before you format! You could try taking your hard disk to a computer repair shop, if there is one near you, and see if they can get any data off of it.

By the way, if your BIOS is in arab then it's obviously terrified of Swift. If thats the case, all you can do is pray... and get a new computer.
Quote:I believe what the computer was trying to do was give me this list:

Start in safe mode
Start windows normally
Resume windows
etc etc..

But instead I got the same kind of list, with completely random characters, like this:

¿µą½±  Ú«˟ѳ
ҼӂӇְḁṔ
‡‼‹‹꜠■♯שּׁﻺע
etc etc

if it is the same than i should pick number 2  :D

Maybe ask cloakster what he thinks of it....he usually knows a lot
I thought so too, but:

Quote:And no matter which I click on, it either brings me to that screen or I get overwhelmed with error messages
Alright, seems your hard drive or something is fucked, you can buy a new hard drive theres a small chance it might not be the hard drive too.

I would take it to your local computer thingy and see if they're able to fix and if it costs alot to fix then just get a new laptop.