Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

NOD32 out of date help :x
Ok so my NOD32 is out of date again , everytime it got out of date i call'd this guy to fix it , but allways needed to pay money , so now i thot screw it , ill try to get help on internet , i got big hope in cloakster on thisĀ  O+

what i need to click to fix it lol

[Image: nod.png]

Its when i push recomendations , but im not english so i dont understand half of it lol

[Image: nod1.png]

Even it says subscribtion , huh what ? Where to see it ? and stuff
If you've already paid for a month subscription or whatnot for that antivirus you shouldn't need to pay again.

It should update itself although it doesn't really matter much since theres probably just one small virus added and then it shows that your virus protection is out of date.

Try to do the reccomendation and update your anti virus through NOD32, if it asks you to pay that guy probably ripping you off.
(07-10-2009, 10:33 AM)FarePak link Wrote: If you've already paid for a month subscription or whatnot for that antivirus you shouldn't need to pay again.

It should update itself although it doesn't really matter much since theres probably just one small virus added and then it shows that your virus protection is out of date.

Try to do the reccomendation and update your anti virus through NOD32, if it asks you to pay that guy probably ripping you off.

Uhmmm , it gets out of date every 1 year , and the guy allways came to update it..:x , i cant push nothing on that NOD32 crap , i need to go to some page i think to do it lolzz..
just redownload nod32? :+
It might have something to do with the fact that NOD32 4.0 is the newest version :P

Did you pay for it or download a cracked version?
(07-10-2009, 01:04 PM)cloakster link Wrote: It might have something to do with the fact that NOD32 4.0 is the newest version :P

Did you pay for it or download a cracked version?

I dont know , when i bought pc i told them to instal everything what id use lol , so they made that NOD32 updated it self when they release new updates , its like illegal or something it updated like every 1 week , sometime even 2 times a day lol, but w/e. So now its out of date :/ , i called that guy wanted to ask how i update it my self , he sayd first pay money i tell you...Lol
So its been a year since the guy has come?

In that case you've probably purchased a 1 year subscription to NOD32 and its run out now so basicly you need to pay for another years subscription to NOD32.
(07-10-2009, 05:40 PM)FarePak link Wrote: So its been a year since the guy has come?

In that case you've probably purchased a 1 year subscription to NOD32 and its run out now so basicly you need to pay for another years subscription to NOD32.

No no no , i have this PC 3 years , now i dont remember if the nod gets out of date in 6 months or 1 year , but it got out some times before , nvm , u can close the topic , i called him he gonna be here in some day :x