Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CS] /brief
What if there are 2 briefcases in the minigame, the first one to deliver one wins :)
That'll probably keep at least 2 players still playing.
Would be nice to see all players starting from the same place, because it's kinda annoying when you're too far and others are too close to the briefcase. So you could make it like a race.  :)
Just like to say that the briefcase was oneday in the cargoshelter on the abandoned airfield and when i drove into that, i vanished/got stuck. Didnt see myself and pressing F or enter or whatever didnt help so i had to /leave. Btw: for me its hard to reproduce it offcourse :( btw when the idea of keeping the last man standing (must be with briefcase tho) can continue without other players, than i think the award for it must go down!
so... somebody is going to do something with /brief ?
best option: player can stay alone and keep trying to deliver briefcase. (?)
(08-13-2009, 09:06 PM)Miguel link Wrote: Would be nice to see all players starting from the same place, because it's kinda annoying when you're too far and others are too close to the briefcase. So you could make it like a race.  :)

Then everyone'd simply start killing eachother.. :+
Hmmmm

Personally, I think the best solution is that if you type /leave in certain minigames that it costs you either a fixed amount, lets say €50,000 that go's to the winner/last person or all of your money you have in your pocket at the time if you have more than 50k

Lets face it, deciding to commit to a game by joining it and then being a dick and /leave 'ing when you're losing isn't excatly fair, so a small bit of punishment and a notifcation in the chatbox that 'X has no balls and left /brief' would encourage more people to play.

In the /brief game however, if your car is destroyed its kinda pointless staying in the game, so I can understand why people /leave then. When what happens if the person with the briefcase car is destroyed and has to run half way accross the map... ? this takes too long. Can the game be changed so that when your car (a sultan I believe) destroyed a bmx or a very crap car spawns for you? Least then you're not totally out of the hunt and would probably speed up the game.

Maybe give each player 3 cars.  They start off in a fast, yet weak car with not so great handling, lets say the cheetah,  then maybe if that gets destroyed you get a mid range car, such as the sultan then maybe for the 3rd a bmx or vortex.

Actually even just having one replacement and that being a vortex would be the best, slow and if you crash into water having a normal car spawn would be pointless as it would spawn in the water, but sinc the vortex is also a boat it would solve the problem.
ehm i never crash in the water, but i hope something gets done, cause i see im not playing it as much as i used to since i drive fo an hour and if im almost back they /leave=gone my time, nowadays if im with just one person and i have the briefcase i try and conversate with th other one to split the profit, that way i hope he/she stays in. im not playing it for the money so.... hope something gets done, thnx :w
(07-15-2009, 10:53 PM)Twilight link Wrote: What if there are 2 briefcases in the minigame, the first one to deliver one wins :)
That'll probably keep at least 2 players still playing.

This is a very good idea.
I think it should be the same for races, let the last person continue, and if anyone destroys there vehicle or falls in the water, they should automatically spawn with a bmx on land (maybe the land/road closest to where the person fell or destroyed his/her vehicle). This will hopefully encourage people to continue on playing and not leave. Also, when they first spawn they should be separated by a road so they won't be tempted to kill eachother and should be separated enough to do the main objective and also will be fair seeing as everyone has about the same length from where they are and to where the briefcase is.

Hope I explained it well.
Having 2 breifcases kinda defies the point of the whole game?  Since when you pick it up you're not going to be the only hunted thing.