Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty Scores Topic.
I don't want to show my 800x600 super low fps shit quality screens :(

(11-10-2010, 09:08 PM)Kase link Wrote: HOW, 3 NUKES IN 3 HOURSĀ  :'(
I second this. I've had one in a year of playing this game
(11-14-2010, 07:24 PM)Ben link Wrote: I second this. I've had one in a year of playing this game

Ben do you know how to play AAD?
Nukes are not that hard, just take a silenced AK with scavenger pro, cold blooded and ninja, set up the killstreaks with harrier or supply crate (I prefer supply crate cause of randomness lol, I've got so many times an AC-130 or a chopper who unlocked the 11 killstreak for another chopper), chopper (not AC-130, too slow and inaccurate) and nuke. Move on the borders, use the laydown button a lot when you face enemies and in this way I got around 10 nukes in a year of MW2 (can't say with ease, but you'll see the results).
(11-14-2010, 07:34 PM)Shen link Wrote: Ben do you know how to play AAD?
I've never heard of that. What is it?

Also,
(11-14-2010, 07:37 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Nukes are not that hard, just take a silenced AK with scavenger pro, cold blooded and ninja, set up the killstreaks with harrier or supply crate (I prefer supply crate cause of randomness lol, I've got so many times an AC-130 or a chopper who unlocked the 11 killstreak for another chopper), chopper (not AC-130, too slow and inaccurate) and nuke. Move on the borders, use the laydown button a lot when you face enemies and in this way I got around 10 nukes in a year of MW2 (can't say with ease, but you'll see the results).

Kills you aquire from a care package don't count towards your killstreak...
Really? I've been doing the wrong thing for a year then :o Anyway, cut that gaffe out and the rest of it works more than well :)
(11-14-2010, 07:24 PM)Ben link Wrote: I second this. I've had one in a year of playing this game

Had two nukes in a row a few days ago on normal TDM (12 Players).
UPGRADE TO BLACK OPS
(11-16-2010, 05:50 AM)Eddy_Montana link Wrote: UPGRADE TO BLACK OPS

Got Black Ops :+
I ordered Black Cops but got a war game instead