Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Getting money
Well, for LVP3, as everything is built from scratch, the value of money is different. As I have heared before, $1million will be alot of money.

So, giving everyone $400million to start with doesn't make sense, does it? :+
(07-19-2007, 07:40 PM)Radiance link Wrote: Indeed, that would suck. I've started again since about 2 weeks (been away from LVP about 6 months). I only had 5 mil on my bank. Which now is about 21 mil. Would be a shame if it would be all lost.

But on the other side LVP 3.0 is completely new, and transferring all the money is maybe not possible. Also if you compare it to LVP 2.x the amounts of money may not be right.

Don't you think it's just crazy to earn about 16 million in 2 weeks? I'm sure you worked hard for it, but still, it's a crazy amount of money in such a short time.
(07-19-2007, 10:57 PM)Badeend link Wrote: Don't you think it's just crazy to earn about 16 million in 2 weeks? I'm sure you worked hard for it, but still, it's a crazy amount of money in such a short time.

Just used a lot of /pauze and went playing on my 360  :P
And I didn't even play that long, and there a quiet some good props, for example: costs 2mil and make 60k, and before I quiet I sell them. So I don't have any problems with the starting limit of 1.5mil. And the pluspoint also helps a lot, banking and withdrawing wherever I want.

Oh and I've got vacation  8)
Well, to make money, i dfd it the hard way, when i started, i knew no one and i couldnt fight for my life, i also used joypad, which didnt help. I found out the best way to an easy life on LVP was to make money, i stayed up all night a few times, going round buying props. I can remember the first night i done it, i was like, shit, i need to do this more often, and i think that is what sparked my love for LVP which still goes on today  :)

Im still in sunny ibiza..by the way  :7
I earn my money now from fidning rich noobs on the list, then hutning them. tahts harsh and lame, but it works. When the interested got turned off from pro accounts i sued up 100 mill of 400 mil in a little over a wekk :o  .    I never realised it was off, ad yes, when u wneed to buy alot of weapons the properties are pretty useless.