Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

*[BoD]-bod.ubercrue.com-[BoD]*
No,madkilla MADE it and told me whats that about.
grats for the cw  :P
(08-18-2010, 01:46 PM)DropShotZ link Wrote: grats for the cw  :P

:O grtaz for the cw pfff MaNi4k
[quote author=D4rKv4Dor link=topic=20152.msg332812#msg332812 date=1282181463]
:O grtaz for the cw pfff MaNi4k
[/quote
wot.

gg liljon & bod
I can't say anything bad about all the other guys who you have accepted, but Torcida, oh boy. Where to start on that guy. :D Used to play on LW's, totally hittable, quite frankly a noob. Then 1 day he comes back, with totally unhittable hb (20hp possible to make with clear sawn-off shot) and says:
Quote from: Tarcida Nabduk on June 04, 2010, 09:37:46 pm
gtfo ateists i prayed for unhittable hitbox and God gave me it
gf

(08-19-2010, 07:24 AM)Alvar link Wrote: I can't say anything bad about all the other guys who you have accepted, but Torcida, oh boy. Where to start on that guy. :D Used to play on LW's, totally hittable, quite frankly a noob. Then 1 day he comes back, with totally unhittable hb (20hp possible to make with clear sawn-off shot) and says:
Quote from: Tarcida Nabduk on June 04, 2010, 09:37:46 pm
gtfo ateists i prayed for unhittable hitbox and God gave me it
gf
yeah, torcida's pretty shit besides, the unhittable HB just saves his ass.

The rest are pretty cool tho, gj BoD :)
(08-18-2010, 12:56 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: Nope,just try that,see if it works :) Also FSecure is just a retard,he doesnt know nothing about .exe files  _O- so he got OWNED also you and everyone who tryed it ^_^
yeah you never tried pica skin right ........ you used it for months on gta:t
(08-19-2010, 09:43 AM)azerty link Wrote: yeah you never tried pica skin right ........ you used it for months on gta:t
Sure

@ T0rcida,we'll keep an eye on him cos as long as he played v us he never had a hard hb,only sometimes
DIS 0 - 8 BoD

TCW

[Image: 2u4sl0x.png]
That daxwin is faking about 10 different names and ip's 8)7