Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

When the shit hits the fan
Bye bomb. :/
(07-01-2009, 10:56 PM)Darius link Wrote: damn man, cya.  :(

[Image: 6tojzk.jpg]
WELL SPANK MY ASS AND CALL ME A HACKER!
Rofl.
lol that pic..Nah i dont think that the rest would die , HC4L have long roots grown into LVP. Even i sayd R.I.P but now i woke up that it might not die. Even they cant recruit , the old members will take ower.
(07-01-2009, 11:29 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol that pic..Nah i dont think that the rest would die , HC4L have long roots grown into LVP. Even i sayd R.I.P but now i woke up that it might not die. Even they cant recruit , the old members will take ower.

'long roots' wouldn't be enough to save a clan am afraid. Just look at B&A.

But nah HC4L won't die. Why? Well, shoe and Terror won't be here to lead it into failure, so therefore it can't fail!
Aww bomb :( Cya bro I am proud to be in same clan as a great person like u :), Take care man will chat to ya on msn :) :D
Good bye man always had fun fighting with u near the sex shop  ;)
Wow man, really sad to know you'll have to leave... You're an awesome person, always calm, cruising and shit!

People like you are hard to find  :(

All I can say from here is, best of luck in your real life, and even though we didn't interact that much I'll be missing you!

Hardcore 4 life
(07-02-2009, 12:12 AM)Munch link Wrote: 'long roots' wouldn't be enough to save a clan am afraid. Just look at B&A.

But nah HC4L won't die. Why? Well, shoe and Terror won't be here to lead it into failure, so therefore it can't fail!

BA was wasteman clan , they made ally with almost every clan on LVP except BB , on other hand HC4L was with only W and uvh
thank you all for those nice messages, i'm gonna miss ya

to zegro - i'm out but we got alot of new recuits and aaron and gang lord will take my role on the server